|
Is someone with an
aversion to Islam a racist? Is race
a factor? I think not; at least in my case. This
is why I see even a red-headed, freckle-faced Irish Muslim
as a threat. If they're prayin' they're playin'. Still, the
shoe thing was a bit boorish; accomplishing nothing. Okay, not
nothing. I laughed. Sorry.
|
Mary
|
I feel guilty too. I smiled when I first heard that today.
ReplyDeleteTim
A little more subtle: Does anyone make a bacon cologne or pigfat spray?
ReplyDeleteI heard the marines who shot Bin Laden greased their barrels with bacon fat first ;-)
ReplyDeleteof course they did
ReplyDeleteFor future reference when the SHTF, WD40 has a good amount of hog fat in it. -Anymouse
ReplyDeleteIslam is not a race. It's an ideology. If the Nazis claimed they were a religion, would we be obliged to respect them?
ReplyDeleteBut when a newspaper wants to inflate its sense of outrage, it'll try to play the race card. That's just sad. I have only pity for those "journalists"
One man's racist thug is another man's practical joker...
ReplyDelete*hee hee*
ReplyDelete