scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Anon & Daryll, The stoic officer? I'm guessin' that it's a medal pin-on ceremony, and one of 'em's the CO's daughter. Hard to do when your hands're shakin.
Now, there's a good soldier. Standing erect...
ReplyDeleteWeiner's new job after a Meyers-Briggs test.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
"SHORT ARM, er, PRESENT ARMS"
ReplyDeleteMae Ping must weah hat till bust deverop furry (that fully).
ReplyDeleteBet they are ALL standing erect.
ReplyDeleteWe had a Mayor in Portland that got into trouble after giving this particular command to then Police Chief Penny Harrington in 1986.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.wweek.com/portland/article-4183-1984.html
Damn, the accurate way to check the line is sight down their backs but I'm not giving up this perk, er...
ReplyDeleteWhat is Sgt. Wodiwang doing with that camera?
Ten-Hut-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t...
ReplyDeleteThe ball cap.
The one in the ball cap.
Why the ball cap?
Is she being punished for not measuring up to the others?
They're reserves Doug. Her real job is UPS driver.
ReplyDeleteThe male equivilent to Madeline Kahn's line in Mel Brooks 'History of the World Part 1'.... "I just love quicktime march!"
ReplyDeleteWit boobs like them, why ain't at least ONE o'dem smilin'?
ReplyDeleteI am so disappointed that it's not a rollover.
ReplyDeleteAnon & Daryll,
ReplyDeleteThe stoic officer? I'm guessin' that it's a medal pin-on ceremony, and one of 'em's the CO's daughter.
Hard to do when your hands're shakin.
Horry Clap!
ReplyDeleteI want 2 from corumn A, and 2 from corumn B.
ReplyDeleteAnd hell, in an hour I'll be holney again.