Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Message From Ralph Gizzip

Message From Ralph Gizzip




Get Vitality Cheap!
CLICK



   Ralph Gizzip

9 comments:

  1. Caution: when abusing your granddaughter, make sure your will is in order. By that I mean, don't be worth more dead than alive to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're only as young as the women you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.
    You find such juicy pics Rog

    ReplyDelete
  4. My AVG anti-virus says that site is a spam software infecting site and won't let me in.
    GrinfilledCelt

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Is that a gun on your table, or are you just glad to feel my tits."

    Mae West from "I Like Old Farts With Money"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Hey...izzat a roll of Tums in your pocket, or do you kinda like me?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. viral attack alert on that link
    RAK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ralph Gizzip8/17/11, 6:24 PM

    Hey, dammit, I resemble that remark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stimulus money!
    righty gomez

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.