scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
And the car is nice, too.H/Comet
Then there was his magic act when he turned into a motel.
PCH, Big Sur I'd guess.Doug, have you ever driven the Naciemento-Fergusson Road?Casca
A Triumph of the photochop genre!
Dang!Thought I pushed 'er out back in Boise.(For every desirable woman, somewhere some guy is tired of 'er sh*t.)Thanks, anyway, Rodge.Okay, for those who care:some famous placeLenin's Statue, SeattleTillamook, ORcoast hwyreal goal
Nice bumpers!KellyFromMesquite
I would'a had a purdy lady like that, but I insisted on driving the whole route top-down.*badump*dump*
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
And the car is nice, too.
ReplyDeleteH/Comet
Then there was his magic act when he turned into a motel.
ReplyDeletePCH, Big Sur I'd guess.
ReplyDeleteDoug, have you ever driven the Naciemento-Fergusson Road?
Casca
A Triumph of the photochop genre!
ReplyDeleteDang!
ReplyDeleteThought I pushed 'er out back in Boise.
(For every desirable woman, somewhere some guy is tired of 'er sh*t.)
Thanks, anyway, Rodge.
Okay, for those who care:
some famous place
Lenin's Statue, Seattle
Tillamook, OR
coast hwy
real goal
Nice bumpers!
ReplyDeleteKellyFromMesquite
I would'a had a purdy lady like that, but I insisted on driving the whole route top-down.
ReplyDelete*badump*dump*