scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
"Mr. Butters" girl
A Star is Born
Hit it Mr.Butters
“
Who's the hot nerd chick? She makes want to burn all of
my Joan Cusack posters. I just hope she isn't as politically insane as
JC. //
Also, I don't see Nataly's mole on this girl so I'm a hafta (don't you love the way I use all the words the way the kids are using them these days?) disagree widchu on dat.
I used to think Flo the Progressive girl was cute. In a 'Im drunk and this place is closing' kind of way.
ReplyDeleteTim
To each his own, just as long as you understand that Progressive> actually is.
ReplyDeleteYou can always post that question to Who is that hot ad girl? and let them do the heavy lifting.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I don't see Nataly's mole on this girl so I'm a hafta (don't you love the way I use all the words the way the kids are using them these days?) disagree widchu on dat.
ReplyDeleteOK BlogDog, I submitted the inquiry. I will post if it gets answered......
ReplyDeleteI did too. Re: Mole - There's this thing called make-up.
ReplyDeleteFYI, the actress who plays Flo on the commercial is amazingly attractive when she's not working.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0183960/
While I also find the young lady above intriguing...that is NOT Nataly Dawn!
ReplyDeleteSee the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PomplamooseMusic
...not even CLOSE!
(I do love me some nerd girls!!)
Her name is Audrey Moore.
ReplyDeleteSo acknowledged anon.
ReplyDelete