|
| “
|
So far, the only
major accomplishment of the "Occupy Wall Street" protesters is that
they have finally put an end to their previous initiative, "Occupy Our
Mothers' Basements."
Oddly enough for such a respectable-looking group -- a mixture of
adolescents looking for a cause, public sector union members, drug
dealers, criminals, teenage runaways, people who have been at every
protest since the Berkeley Free Speech Movement,
Andrea
Dworkin
look-alikes, people 95 percent of whose hair is concentrated in their
ponytails and other average Democrats -- they can't even explain what
they're protesting.[Ann]
|
” |
This is
as far as I got and I have tears in my eyes ...
|
|
At first, I thought she went to far when she invoked Manson, but after thinking about it for ten seconds, I realized that she is right.
ReplyDeleteWe have not seen such things since the early times of Ronoldus Magnus. Then man who kicks these hippies asses will be the one we are looking for.
Casca
Cain got off a good one at them earlier this.
ReplyDeleteMM