scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
They taste better too.
And the difference between a crack dealer and a crack whore? She can sell the same crack over and over.Tim
... and nobody cares if you choke 'em.(What? No, I meant the crack whores; but, yeah, reckon it could work the other way, too.)
Okay Doug, I'm offering you a contract.
You guys gonna choke chickens?Tim
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
They taste better too.
ReplyDeleteAnd the difference between a crack dealer and a crack whore? She can sell the same crack over and over.
ReplyDeleteTim
... and nobody cares if you choke 'em.
ReplyDelete(What? No, I meant the crack whores; but, yeah, reckon it could work the other way, too.)
Okay Doug, I'm offering you a contract.
ReplyDeleteYou guys gonna choke chickens?
ReplyDeleteTim