Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Theives steal Obama's underpants .. in a way

For the visual record



Teleprompter Stolen

LOL - it does comport with a history of general incompetence, wot.


10 comments:

  1. Not stolen... liberated. It's a cover story, it would be much more embarrassing to have to admit that TOTUS has finally managed to escape.

    Woulde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Repo men?

    Brigadier Major Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stolen I do not think so.. It got up and ran away, The thing couldn't take it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine there's no teleprompter,
    It isn't hard to do.
    You may say that I'm a dreamer,
    But I'm not the only one...

    oy vey ole'

    ReplyDelete
  5. OT:
    http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/10/predator-ammo-packs/

    "neccesity is the mother of invention"

    WOOOHOO!

    -Ichi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of patriots here in Richmond.
    Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

    ReplyDelete
  7. But wait, there's more!
    Reporting from the left coast.
    oy vey ole'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I learned that in Latin, totus means "everything".

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you ever saw a teleprompter and liked it, and thought you might want to buy it, come and see me. Cause I got a really nice one! I will be at the blue Nash, with the trunk open. I also have a selection of Presidential Seals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ex feces panton est totus feces

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.