Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Chip and Dale

Chip and Dale
just friends



Chip And Dale. Just Friends

Chip was sensitive to ugly whispers of "homostiality" amongst his own kind.




5 comments:

  1. OMFG - I laffed so hard I nearly died
    God but you're funny. Brilliant even. Much funnier than Doug M.


    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO HERE BOSS ! My Father used to feed the chipmunks peanuts . They'd lick'em , get em moist , and keep shoving em in ! I was always amazed at how many they could fit in their mouths ! Their heads would be so full , their tails would come off the ground ! Thanks for the memory ; ) > SMIBSID

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the shape of those cheeks, looks like Chip goes three ways ...
    sometimes, two at a time.
    Just like Anonymous.

    • Fastest way to a chipmunk's heart is through his cheeks?
    • Fastest way to a chipmunk's heart is through your nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the historical record:
    My snide remark above (DougM-4) to Anonymous was to Anonymous-1, not to Anonymous-3 who posted as I was composing my comment, and I didn't check before posting.
    Hence, your undoubted WTFs.
    (What? Yeah, anonymous posts are so ... so ... What? No, not cowardly, just lazy.)

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.