scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Did that zoo purchase carbon credits to offset the production of global warming gasses? Or was that only Algore giving another speech about AGW? -- Skyhawker, Doug
Sounds like Obama talking.
ReplyDeleterighty gomez
I was gonna send that to you but since you run such a hi brow site I didnt.
ReplyDeleteTim
Did that zoo purchase carbon credits to offset the production of global warming gasses? Or was that only Algore giving another speech about AGW? -- Skyhawker, Doug
ReplyDeleteThere is a lot of that in DC..
ReplyDeletex
It looks and sounds like Ted Kennedy giving a speech.
ReplyDeleteHippos are retromingent. Look it up.
ReplyDeleteAnd they use their tails to flip their poo as they're pooing. The guy filming was probably in the safest location.
" I was gonna send that to you but since you run such a hi brow site I didnt.
ReplyDeleteTim "
Beer out the nose,here,Boss.
Didn't see that coming.
poletax
Looks like Lu celebrating his birthday.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.dep.state.fl.us/secretary/news/2011/01/1202_01_cal.htm