scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
All of this has me with fork in the right hand (which is the left- like my Granny did), and
learning proper English.
I am convinced that I am The Real King of England.
So, this American
Digest deal immediately caught my eyes.
That old bitch should have been flogged long ago, and all her line hanged from the Tower Bridge.
ReplyDeleteSurely Bertie & Jeeves are at the beginning of your chronology.
Casca
Righto! might I recommend "She Fell Among Thieves"
ReplyDelete-bfhogues
I'm with Casca, with Yes Minister and To the Manor Born thrown in. And Red Dwarf for silliness, once in a while.
ReplyDeleteI just remembered Rumpole of the Bailey and The Prisoner. Sux getting old.
ReplyDeleteAdd Yes, Prime Minister and Brother Cadfael to the list.
ReplyDeleteAnd I, Claudius. Cadfael reminded me.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone remember The Bounder? Classic, and top of the charts, also you MUST see Porterhouse Blue.
ReplyDeleteCasca
Follow the link and read what Maurice said to the Queen!
ReplyDeleteGreat putdown :-)
Rog. (RKOF),
ReplyDeleteI saw this and immediately blew the rest of the afternoon wathcing Wheeler Dealers.
JLW III
I love the mechanic - I learn something every time I watch.
ReplyDeleteI bet you will love "Sandbaggers".
ReplyDeleteAvailable on Netflix.
"Good Neighbors" starring Richard Briers, Felicity Kendal, Penelope Keith.
ReplyDelete"The fall and rise of Reginald Perrin"