Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Miss Fapping?

bits & pieces                

 

Ellen Fapper




10 comments:

  1. 10:1 it's a photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'scuse for a minute...

    daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill be in my bunk.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10:1 it's a photoshop I-RIGHT-I

    I will bet $100 against your $1000 - are you good for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm more of a dime to a dollar kind of guy these days but I'm not going to take your dime. The girl's name is Ellen Farber and I think by now she's a reformed virgin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness. It woulda been no store bought food for several weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually her real name is Liz Holtan and it as a photoshopped screen capture from Louis C.K.s TV show "Louie". Not just fake, but double fake.

    TheIrishman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scrub her up and wheel her and a 50 gallon tub of butter over to my place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yannow, muslimes also oppose masturbation because it might harm a womans virginity. But its no problem really, because by the time a muslim girl has nay interest in diddling herself, she has already been married and having sex for five years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Onaniclasts are on a rampage to remove Jack & Jill from children's books!

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.