scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
And the agony of 15 minutes worth of fame dilated into 8 years of a flying free buffet feeding frenzy.I'm going to the beach to read a 60 y/o book on art history.
I just took a Harvard Art hist course. I think.
That woman is thick, mentally and physically. Omnipotent moral busybodies... C. S. Lewis and all that.Woulde
Thanks be there wasn't a roll over.Sir H the Comet
Over-stuffed sausages.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
And the agony of 15 minutes worth of fame dilated into 8 years of a flying free buffet feeding frenzy.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to the beach to read a 60 y/o book on art history.
I just took a Harvard Art hist course. I think.
ReplyDeleteThat woman is thick, mentally and physically. Omnipotent moral busybodies... C. S. Lewis and all that.
ReplyDeleteWoulde
Thanks be there wasn't a roll over.
ReplyDeleteSir H the Comet
Over-stuffed sausages.
ReplyDelete