Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Movie




A Narrator sets up the story of a lone gunslinger who walks into a saloon. However, the people in this saloon can hear the narrator, and he may be just a tad bloodthirsty. 9 minutes.


Ron Metzgerino

7 comments:

  1. Best flick I've seen this weekend.

    jd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best flick I've seen in decades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, f*ck, best movie I've seen in a long time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good.
    What happens in the second act?
    (What? Oh … right.)
    Nev-er-mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was outstanding! Thanks Rodger, I needed a laugh badly today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all knew they were being manipulated but killed each other anyway. Hatred wins out over common sense and defense. I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ThanQ! Ron 'n' Rodgie!!!

    e~C

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.