scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Friday, May 08, 2015
SPIGOTS 4 SALE
Want one?
Want
one? Tell me how much you'll pay and I might make it for
you. I'm not kidding.
Unless bottle neck threads are universal, would it not take a whole bunch of adapters to get to pipe thread? Being a teetotaler I have to ask these things.
Just a guess, but you might keep the bottle upright after opening, then invert the gizmo and insert it over the upright bottle. After that, turn the whole thing upside down.
Nifty, but needs a much bigger bottle, though. And scotch. Maybe a two-knob kitchen faucet type gizmo?
ReplyDeleteUnless bottle neck threads are universal, would it not take a whole bunch of adapters to get to pipe thread? Being a teetotaler I have to ask these things.
ReplyDeleteBad things happen on Makers Mark. Bad things man. -Anymouse
ReplyDeleteAll brass; that's good! Never let iron touch Bourbon.
ReplyDeleteDoes that come in a Woodford Reserve model?
ReplyDeleteI'll pay $4 for that drink.
ReplyDeleteTip included.
Sam's Club down here has a 5 litre bottle.
ReplyDeleteVEEERY INTERESTING!
ReplyDeleteI have some cut-off pieces of 6 X 6 landscaping timbers that I was wondering what to do with. That would give it a heavier/non-tipping base.
I also have some good old brass fixtures that I could boil-out first.
Only problem - How in the devil could I make a secure inserting coupling so the bottle don't leak out when inverted? Any ideas will be appreciated.
From Ron in Ohio
Just a guess, but you might keep the bottle upright after opening, then invert the gizmo and insert it over the upright bottle. After that, turn the whole thing upside down.
ReplyDeleteSilly sausage. One of those glass 5-gallon iced tea dispensers will work just fine. Whiskey doesn't mind being decanted.
ReplyDeleteIt won't work. It's gotta have a vent.
ReplyDeleteLarry Major