scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Friday, July 24, 2015
art is everywhere
Begging
the question; can something be pornographic without penis
action? I don't think so. Which may explain why Orson
Welles indulged
himself in the 'titillating arts."
I'm sorry, but I don't see any porn: just two women cleaning each other's bodies in the shower.
I remember a comment made by a buddy after we'd watched, I think, "Up and Coming" (w/Marilyn Chambers): "So where was the porn? It was just people screwing. No children, no animals.. not porn at all!"
You see all these women sneering at penis size then watch the bulldykes getting satisfaction with quarter inch weenies...make Extreme Elvis and his one inch pud look like a giant!
I may not know a lot about art.....
ReplyDeleteBegging the answer, did the 3d printer from below watch this? (see printer video at 23 seconds).
ReplyDeleteoy vey ole'
Hold on a sec while I re-write the commentary to make it directed by Alfred Hitchcock.
ReplyDeleteOnce again, the difference between art and porn ? Art has better lighting. Yeah, that's it.......
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, but I don't see any porn: just two women cleaning each other's bodies in the shower.
ReplyDeleteI remember a comment made by a buddy after we'd watched, I think, "Up and Coming" (w/Marilyn Chambers): "So where was the porn? It was just people screwing. No children, no animals.. not porn at all!"
Your standards may vary.
OK, so this guy takes his wife and kids to Vegas, and as he's checking in to the hotel, the clerk says, "Do you have any special requests?"
ReplyDeleteAnd the guy says, "As a matter of fact, would you please make sure that the Porn Channel in our room is disabled?"
The clerk looks at him sternly and says, "Sir, I'll have you know that the only porn available in this hotel is REGULAR porn, you sick bastard!"
SNORT! Nice one Stu.
ReplyDeleteCasca
The actress taking the shower is now 79 years old. That sorta deflates any fantasy.
ReplyDeleteNot if you're 92
ReplyDeleteYou see all these women sneering at penis size then watch the bulldykes getting satisfaction
ReplyDeletewith quarter inch weenies...make Extreme Elvis and his one inch pud look like a giant!