*If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you
do it too?
*Don't talk with your
mouth full.
*Clean up your room, it
looks like a tornado hit!
*Do you think I was born
yesterday?
*Because I said so, that's
why!
*It's too expensive
*
Money doesn't grow on trees
*
Look at me when I'm talking to you!
*Don't use that tone with
me.
*
Don't make me come in there.
*
I'm coming in there right now!
*
Don't make me come in there again!
*
Who do you think you are?
*
Just wait until your father gets home.
*
Stop fighting or I'll turn this car right around.
|
*
What part of 'no' don't you understand?
*
I don't care who started it.
*Your face is going to
freeze like that
*
Your eyes will snap that way
*
No one said life is fair
*
Beds are for sleeping in, not jumping on
*
Go wash your hands
*
Eat you vegetables
*
Do you want your mouth washed out with soap?
*
Who taught you that word?
*
Tell your sister you're sorry
*
Tell your brother you're sorry
*
"I don't know" is not the answer
*Don't you run from me
*I love you to pieces |
Amen.
ReplyDelete• Why can't you be a doctor like your cousin?
ReplyDelete• You call that a Mother's Day present.
• Go ask your Father.
• Quit wearing my high heels, son.
• I found these under your mattress.
• 3..2..1..
• So help me…
• Well, she looks like a slut.
• You're late. No dinner for you.
• No
Cunning. per usual.
ReplyDelete