Naturally, the mockery came pouring in:

“Crooked” Hillary Clinton and the Democrats have finally settled on the
best possible retort to Donald Trump: “Dangerous Donald.”
No, seriously:
A DNC spokesman blasted Trump for “just spouting nonsense he reads on
the Internet or in the tabloids.” Dubbing him “Dangerous Donald,” the
DNC official said Trump “lacks the judgment and temperament to serve as
president.”
This is the nickname they came up with. “Dangerous Donald.” At least
“Crooked Hillary” and “Lyin’ Ted” have an edge to them. “Dangerous
Donald” sounds like a kid who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks
that your parents don’t want you hanging out with.
[FULL]
I love to tell people that I intend to vote for either Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. When they incredulously ask me "Why?", I calmly reply:
ReplyDelete"BECAUSE I AM A FUCKING MORON."
Swear that you really do this .. LOL
ReplyDelete"Name a single Hillary Clinton accomplishment (outside of being married to the POTUS, and getting elected to the Senate (from NY)—EVER?"
ReplyDeleteBearing Webb Hubbell's offspring.
C'mon, Raja! You think I'd fib about that?
ReplyDeleteI've been having a lot of fun with that gag. I might as well have fun while I can, because if the Moron Vote prevails, there won't be much fun left in anything.
Scott Adams (DILBERT) has a great take on this "name calling":
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.dilbert.com/post/143944074406/a-few-observations-on-clinton-trump-persuasion
So it's "Hypocrite Hillary" then, is it?
ReplyDelete