scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Damn Boss , Feel like a Whore walking back into a Church , but I fired up my Mac for the first time in over a YEAR , and thought I'd drag my sorry ass in to say HI ! It wasn't anything You said or did , I just stepped away from it all ! I've missed You and wondered about it all . I just had to let it go , You've been one of the Greatest Influences on My Life , and a day hasn't passed that I haven't thought of You (bullshit) . My Brother passed suddenly , and My entire World Changed ! I've felt guilty as Hell for stepping away ! I still feel bad about Reagan for Christ Sake ! Just Wanted To wish You ,and Yours A HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Look Me Up On FB ! I still owe You A STEAK DINNER ! smibsid: ) >
Oddly, I don't do boycotts. I don't buy Kellogs products as a rule, but that's not because of baloney; it's because I buy other stuff like Quaker, and real potato chips. And I have my own waffle iron.
Oh - I also don't read Breitbart. They were good when Andrew was alive, but they really went south afterwards.
Max - Quaker is owned by Pepsico, and that's another whole lefty ball of wax.
RE: Kellogs - it's simple to not buy any Kellogs products - their name is prominently displayed on the package - but i wonder how many store brands or off-brand names of cereals are manufactured by Kellogs. Anyone know?
Years ago, after crushing a box of cornflakes for fried chicken breading, I realized the $3 box had 25 cents of cornflakes, $2.50 of air, and 25 cents of packaging. At that point I knew why a breakfast of cereal only provided a few minutes of energy, and enough money for Kellogs to spend millions on advertising.
Cornflakes are great for breading. But I also like to crush a bag of barbecue potato chips for breading. Try it; it's wonderful, although your salt intake will be stratospheric.
BTW, I generally dredge in flour, then in beaten egg and milk, and then in whatever breading. A shortcut that works quite well is to just dip in buttermilk and then in the breading. Of course, it's not Kosher, but then neither is catfish...
Signed the pledge. Gladly.
ReplyDeleteDamn Boss ,
ReplyDeleteFeel like a Whore walking back into a Church , but I fired up my Mac for the first time in over a YEAR , and thought I'd drag my sorry ass in to say HI !
It wasn't anything You said or did , I just stepped away from it all ! I've missed You and wondered about it all . I just had to let it go , You've been one of the Greatest Influences on My Life , and a day hasn't passed that I haven't thought of You (bullshit) . My Brother passed suddenly , and My entire World Changed ! I've felt guilty as Hell for stepping away ! I still feel bad about Reagan for Christ Sake ! Just Wanted To wish You ,and Yours A HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Look Me Up On FB ! I still owe You A STEAK DINNER !
smibsid: ) >
Oddly, I don't do boycotts. I don't buy Kellogs products as a rule, but that's not because of baloney; it's because I buy other stuff like Quaker, and real potato chips. And I have my own waffle iron.
ReplyDeleteOh - I also don't read Breitbart. They were good when Andrew was alive, but they really went south afterwards.
Screw them. And their little boycott too.
I signed on back when it started. The latest is that Kellogs Corn Flakes was started to prevent masturbation.
ReplyDeleteI could see where that could work, if you use them as a lubricant.
ReplyDeleteMax - Quaker is owned by Pepsico, and that's another whole lefty ball of wax.
ReplyDeleteRE: Kellogs - it's simple to not buy any Kellogs products - their name is prominently displayed on the package - but i wonder how many store brands or off-brand names of cereals are manufactured by Kellogs. Anyone know?
.........a bunch. I quit eating Soroats years ago...........keeps you from masturbating.
ReplyDeleteYears ago, after crushing a box of cornflakes for fried chicken breading, I realized the $3 box had 25 cents of cornflakes, $2.50 of air, and 25 cents of packaging. At that point I knew why a breakfast of cereal only provided a few minutes of energy, and enough money for Kellogs to spend millions on advertising.
ReplyDeleteCornflakes are great for breading. But I also like to crush a bag of barbecue potato chips for breading. Try it; it's wonderful, although your salt intake will be stratospheric.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I generally dredge in flour, then in beaten egg and milk, and then in whatever breading. A shortcut that works quite well is to just dip in buttermilk and then in the breading. Of course, it's not Kosher, but then neither is catfish...
I can do without Kellogg's, but I'm sure gonna miss Tony the Tiger! Although the Cheetos cheetah is way cooler; uh-oh, who makes Cheetos?
ReplyDeleteMoo-lin-yan Nabo-li-don
P.S. Unlike Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Cheetos won't stop you from wanking, but they will make your dick turn orange.