scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Thursday, January 05, 2017
"Now he’s the first homicide of 2017 in Columbus ... "
Somehow, I don't think that was a random robbery, but a premeditated attack. The Left has come off its hinges since 8 Nov., and some of them think they are the anointed ones who can do anything under the color of their self-righteousness. (see racist Chicago kidnapping and torture) Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Somehow, I don't think that was a random robbery, but a premeditated attack. The Left has come off its hinges since 8 Nov., and some of them think they are the anointed ones who can do anything under the color of their self-righteousness. (see racist Chicago kidnapping and torture)
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Somalis? Aren't they mostly adherents of The Religion of Peace™ ?
ReplyDeleteSomalia would be the first place I'd turn into a sheet of glass.
ReplyDeleteDon't jump to conclusions on this one.
ReplyDelete