Thursday, April 12, 2007

UN Incursion

I pledge allegiance to the Flag
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands:
one Nation under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

In recognition of THOMAS JEFFERSON'S admonition that The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, and the propensity for governments to abuse their warrants, I solemnly swear my allegiance The United States of America. I specifically swear that I will oppose any initiative to place foreign armies within our borders, including United Nations forces. I here swear upon my honor that I WILL USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY, including violence, to eliminate any such presence, and those responsible for its sponsorship. So Help me God.
I posted that just 10 day's ago. There is no way Americans will not stand up to an invading force, so the trick is to draw a line that, if crossed, demands a response.

I see rats in the wood pile, and let them be.  A rat in my kitchen will die.

   Yesterday " Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon asked New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Wednesday whether some of the city's police officers could be deployed with U.N. peacekeeping missions."

U.N. deputy spokeswoman Marie Okabe said before the meeting. "Getting police to join peacekeeping operations is one of the high priorities for the U.N."

I'll bet it is. Ever since visionaries like H.G. Wells accurately prophesied nuclear war, there have been intellectual cultists proposing one world government as the only way of controlling the atomic monster [a notion accepted by virtually all American liberals today].

The UN is a hugely corrupt organization, heavily populated by third world misanthropes better schooled in despotic government than democracy. Like any government, its mission is to expand its power. There is a certain inevitability to it succeeding, alas. The West have already accepted the ubiquitous surveillance camera on every street corner, because "it allows us to take back our streets." And why were the streets lost to begin with?

I see this request for New York City cops as nothing more than a taming and training exercise as prelude to a blue helmeted presence within our borders. I say Nuh-uh. Any person wearing the U.N. Blue helmet on a Baltimore street is a U.N. soldier, and therefore as much a representative of Cuba, or the Sudan, as the United States. A foreign soldier in a foreign army, Brooklyn accent notwithstanding.

The Michael New debate does not apply here. There is no conceivble way a member of the United States armed forces, let alone a civilian, could be ordered to serve under the command of a foreign army depoloyed within our own borders. Full auto, Click-click.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I 100% agree. There has to be something that is going to set off this civil war between the rat bastards and the rest of us. The sooner the better.
MM

Anonymous said...

It violates the constitution to place American troops under the command of foriegn leaders.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a job for Curtis Sliwa, they already have their own berets.

Anonymous said...

If you could clone the 'Reverends' Sharpton and Jackson in the hundreds,and assemble them in a large building in New York City,everyone observing this fantastic vision would think it WAS the United Nations.The same sleazy,underhanded and criminal usuary would soon be on display.Just a question of which could out lie and scam the other.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rodger, I worry that when the time comes I'll load up and try to take my country back and discover that the side of righteousness is a lonely place to be. I don't mean all alone, I just feel that alot of peoples cajones shrivel when it comes time to face danger. How does that saying go...A hero is someone who knows enough to be afraid, but does the job anyway, and a fool doesn't know enough to be afraid...and a coward knows and runs. I don't care either way as long as they are both armed and pointed in the right direction.

cmblake6 said...

Blue Helmets, Blue Berets, both make good targets. This nation will do business with, but will not be slave to, ANYONE. I will fight, if needed die, to preserve the sovereign status of this nation. You want to talk trade, fine. You want to invade, prepare to fight.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.