Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cash Cab

Trash Cab
They just can't not do it.


  MoSup gets to choose our dinner hour TV, as long as it's TIVO'd so we don't watch commercials, and is devoid of politics. Oprah was kicked off the menu last year after selling her black soul, with our bodies, to Obama.  Since then it's been a mish-mash.  Decorator Candice Olson is a favorite, along with a variety of garden shows, etc, that I put up with.  Lately the Sup's been enamored with Cash Cab, which I like okay.  I guess since it's a Manhattan cab the contestants ride in, this was inevitable.  Tonight, in a single half-hour, contestants were asked these questions.

Who called Rush Limbaugh a Big Fat Liar in his book by the same name? (missed)
What conservative talk show host admitted to being hooked on the drug OxyContin? (answered correctly)

How transparent can you be?  The writers are obviously punching their ticket with the Democrat Media Complex.  I'm an unforgiving consumer, however, so that show is off the schedule. Forever.  Not that losing me matters I guess.  At age 92 I'm way outside the desirable age demographic, and I TIVO over commercials.  But I believe in the 5% rule.  Anything that pisses me off will piss off at least 5% of everyone else.  That's how I ruined so many Hollywood careers, and sent profits down the drain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually one of my favorite shows, one of only a few I DVR. It IS New York, so I expect some of that. Most of the content is innocuous.

JCatara said...

I don't watch much of anything anymore. I know my personal protests don't amount to much, but sometimes I don't think I'm alone. Thanks for the cash cab update another show not to watch.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.