Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tell my cell-mate I said, Baaaaa-baaaaaaaaa

Kaine Denies Clemency,
Muhammad Set to Be Executed



 Below, some memorable last words.  Any suggestions for John Muhammad? 
Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel.
Executed in electric chair in New York.
~~ George Appel, d. 1928

You sons of bitches. Give my love to Mother.
Executed in electric chair.
~~ Francis "Two Gun" Crowley, d. 1931

How about this for a headline for tomorrow's paper? French fries.
Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.
~~ James French, d. 1966

I'd rather be fishing.
Executed in electric chair, Louisiana.
~~ Jimmy Glass, d. June 12, 1987

I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995

Hurry it up you Hoosier bastard! I could hang a dozen men while you're screwing around.
Executed by hanging Leavenworth, Kansas.
~~ Carl Panzram, d. September 5, 1930


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is there a dead pig hanging in the corner?

Anonymous said...

And why is there a bucket under the pig?

Anonymous said...

They can die like "pigs in hell"....make that "72 virgin pigs".
Ad rem...

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm afraid of needles!

rickn8or said...

Bye-bye, Mo. Say "hello" to Ted the Swimmer for us.

(Hoping this doesn't jinx things.)

Anonymous said...

Well he's not gonna say anything now. He's a dead MFCS! It was just confirmed.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Thye other one really deserves to die.

pdwalker said...

7 years...

what a wait.

That's not compassion, that's stupidity and coddling evil.

rickn8or said...

"Thye other one really deserves to die."

"B-b-but he was SEVENTEEN when he pulled the trigger."

Like that mattered to the people on the other end of the trajectory.

i'll have seconds said...

I'm curious what his last meal was.

For his last meal, Timothy McVeigh ate a half-gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I'd eat lasagna until my eyes bulged.

archie mcdonald said...

According to his lawyer, "chicken and red sauce, and he had some cakes."

Lame.

cmblake6 said...

And he died @ 9:11. Cute.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.