Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dad and the kids

Duelists

Shit My Kids Ruined
"I didn't say you were ugly. I said your girlfriend is better looking than you, and standing next to her, you look ugly."

"War hero? No. I was a doc in Vietnam. My job was to say "This is what happens when you screw a hooker, kid. Put this cream on your pecker."


"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."

"Don't start a story with This is SO funny. Be like saying My dick's huge before you screw. Even if you're right you sound like an asshole."
Boned Jello

3 comments:

Juice said...

Just saw the kids one this week via TFV, but the dad one? Gonna be funny. Thanks.
I see the book is in time for daddy's day.

Anonymous said...

what a laughfest
MM

Anonymous said...

This one is good too - we can all relate!

TFV

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.