Saturday, June 19, 2010

Getting Even Here Boss

A Conversation With Tarzan

I was at the store yesterday, and I ran into Tarzan! I asked him how it was going,  and whether he would be making more movies? He told me, no, he could no longer make movies because severe arthritis in both shoulders kept him from swinging from vine to tree.

I asked how Jane was doing?  He told me she was in bad shape, in a nursing home, has Alzheimer's and no longer recognizes anyone. How sad.

I asked about Boy. He told me that Boy had gone to the big city, got hooked up with bad women, drugs, alcohol, and the only times he heard from him was when he was in trouble or needed something.

I asked about Cheeta.  Tarzan beamed!  "Just great!"  She had married a lawyer, changed her hair style, and was living in Washington.

Tim W

3 comments:

Buford T. Justice said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Not just awesome but Teh Awesome
MM

Kevin said...

HRRRRNNNN!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.