Friday, June 25, 2010

Paint Shop Pro X-12

Mea Minema Culpa

Last Tuesday, a week, I wrote that after buying Paint Shop Pro, Corel had turned it into a clone of Corel Studios.  But, I posited, at $19,95 it was a can't-lose proposition.  I misspoke.

Maybe PSP 10, Corel's first post acquisition release was disappointing,  but PSP X12 is like getting behind the familiar wheel of the family car, and finding  a new engine, tires, GPS, and leather seats.  It's really wonderful, and I would have paid the full upgrade price had I known.  Comes with excellent video tutorials too.  What a steal!  If this deal comes around again, don't hesitate if you're in the market.

Boned Jello

6 comments:

vanderleun said...

I shudder to think what demented visions this tool enables you to unleash upon an innocent and unsuspecting world.

Anonymous said...

Regular Woot! sold them yesterday for $17.99 during the Wootoff. I'm with you though, Rodger, I bought mine last week and installed it last night, and it a great tool!

Anonymous said...

GIMP, still free and the web has plenty of pages on it.
http://www.gimp.org/

Plenty of free plug-ins and nifty scripts to help with your editing.
http://registry.gimp.org/

Of course I am happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Could you use it to create a picture of an Obamer bumper sticker floating on the gulf oil spill? I would like to see that.

Anonymous said...

Here's one made from GIMP:
Bumpersticker

Rodger the Real King of France said...

GIMP after some red whiskey.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.