Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Bachman v. Mathews

" .. they're trying to say MSNBC
is in the tank for Obama!"

A book will be written about all the sorry-ass things Democrats (including their media) have already said, and will say about this election.  Here's one that's bound to make it. 

Rep. Michele Bachman (R MN) was being interviewed on Hard Ball's election coverage show (MSNBC)  by Chris Mathews.  Annoyed that she wasn't giving him answers he wanted, he asked, "Are you hypnotized ... in a trance?"  Bachman responded:

"The American people are the ones...coming out of our trance...I think people are thrilled tonight. I imagine that thrill is probably maybe quite not so tingly on your leg any more."

But that's not even the good part.  Here's NewsBuster's account:


Bachman's point was hilariously underlined by a sign behind her that referenced Matthews' now famous Barack Obama induced thrills, which caused MSNBC's Rachel Maddow to whine: "Can we talk for a second about what they're trying to do there? With that sign they're trying to say MSNBC is in the tank and NBC is in the tank for Obama. That's what they're trying to say."


That no longer has to be said, Rachel baby.


5 comments:

Helly said...

" ... they're trying to say MSNBC is in the tank for Obama!"

I got a giggle out of that too. How ungracious of Bachmann not to express empathy for the collective MSNBC sorrow.

Maddow is syphilic. I believe Mathew's problem relates directly to his leg tingle. It was a blood clot working loose. Watch for slurred speech.

Anonymous said...

Isn't MSNBC the webpage trying to distance itself from MSNBC the cable channel? I think they are separate operations and even NBC knows how far to the left they are.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

You know, that made me realize that the MSNBC web site is never a destination source for me; I only go their via someone else's link and that almost never happens anymore.

TimO said...

MSNBC in the tank? Noooooo... they are in bed, naked and with their ankles behind their ears.

Anonymous said...

Roger, I never visit the webpage either, if I hover over a link and it says msnbc I don't visit. I just happen to read they were trying to separate themselves.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.