Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Clout!

Not so much a Paean to Sarah as a
clarion call of warning to their client?

"My observation of Sarah Palin," says CBS News political analyst Nicolle Wallace, "is that she is one of the shrewdest political figures in our country at this moment. She's also one of the most electric." [CBS NEWS- Palin Emerges with Even More Clout]


Sarah On Top

(CBS)  Most of the candidates Sarah Palin endorsed chalked up victories Tuesday.

And that scorecard leaves pundits wondering whether she'll now train her sights directly on the Republican presidential nomination in 2012.

As CBS News Correspondent Jeff Glor reports, .the former GOP vice presidential nominee backed 43 candidates for the House. Thirty of them won, with races involving nine others still undecided.

CBSNews.com Special Report: Campaign 2010

Her record in Senate races was closer: She endorsed 12 candidates. Seven won. [...]

CBS is up to something here .. . Being too rational.

10 comments:

Alear said...

You betcha Sarah Palin is running for president. The question is, can she win? We are the Stupid Party after all. The exit polls out of Nevada said the majority disapproved of Reid, and yet that lowlife is still Majority Leader of the Senate.

I won't distract this blog much further with who I really back, but I do admit that NJ Governor Christie is absolutely electrifying me.

Josh Fahrni-Barn Army Dog Catcher said...

If she is going to run for President, I wish she would stop doing uh, reality shows, and letting her daughter on dancing with the stars. Seeing that commercial or hearing about how her daughter did on the last round of that show doesn't really give her the Presidential Aura, does it?

Everyone here really likes Palin, so is that just me? That doesn't bother any of you at all?

TheOldMan said...

I don't watch television but now I have ZZTop "Legs" runnig through my head.

Anonymous said...

Josh,
it doesn't bother me at all - she has to make a living and support her family and so does Bristol - since it doesn't look like the deadbeat babydaddy is likely to do so.

I don't think a show that showcases the beauty of a state she loves is anywhere as demeaning as say - being called 'Dude' by Jon Stewart.

TFV

Josh Fahrni-Barn Army Dog Catcher said...

I wouldn't bother comparing Obama to Sarah at all. There's nothing wrong with her hosting a show, but it doesn't seem like a stepping stone to the Presidency. It seems like stepping back and away from the idea.

Every time I see them I cringe, because I think of her less and less as a Presidential contender and more of a celebrity.

toadold said...

Don't look at her as a Presidentila candidate but as a king maker. Jim Dement, the Club for Growth guys have all had their clout increased.
What is probably going on at CBS is fear of job loss by fiat of the parent company. A number of big companies have recived "we'll remember you" messages from Republicans. Those deals that they got from Obama may just disapear for them and the favors will be for the medium and small companies that actually generate most of the jobs. All of the house Democrats that were in favor of net neutrality were defeated. There is a message there.

Anonymous said...

I rather see Sarah Palin replace Michael Steele as the head of the RNC.

daniel

Anonymous said...

Sends a tingle up my leg ! : ) SMIBSID

Anonymous said...

Personally I think alot of Sarah and pretty much think - she can whatever the hell she wants to do. She doesn't need me or anyone else to decide where she needs to be or what she needs to do - she has my support all the way.

TFV

Anonymous said...

They're real and they're magnificent.

Boneshaker

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.