Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quote of the Week

"I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in a national general strike" -   Democratunderground.com denizen
Democrat-Underground rage
There were also many other quotes demonstrating the sad mental state of the left in that same DU thread:

I just got this flash. I cannot believe this. I am in shock, feel sick to my stomach, the hairs on my arms are standing up.

THIS CANNOT STAND! THE PEOPLE, UNITED, SHALL *NEVER* BE DEFEATED!

This is it folks. GENERAL STRIKE! Let's show these rats who runs this country, big business, or WE THE PEOPLE!

I feel sick too. And shaky. And i just got off the phone with my mother whose last words were, "I'm with Gov. Walker"


Read more:

Justin Credible

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Texas is a "right to work" state. Don't think it'll have much impact here.

Anonymous said...

Winning!

olds-mo-william

Anonymous said...

Georgia: right to work; shall issue

Jess said...

The unions will screw up, kill someone and be tagged with a lawsuit they can't win.

DougM said...

Operative word, here, being "almost."

Anonymous said...

Texas is also a "shall issue" state.

Brigadier Major Mike
CC Permit Since 1996

Anonymous said...

DU threads are the electonic vesion of crayon.
Tim

Kristophr said...

"General Strike" is IWW-speak.

Looks like the wobblies went mainstream.

Anonymous said...

I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to cross a union picket line.

You know what would be fun? Wisconsin should start a list where qualified people around the country could sign up to provide emergency educational services. Just in case every last union teacher needs to be fired for some reason.

It would be like the Peace Corps., except with the purpose of actually providing peace.

Helly said...

Sry, that was me.^

Anonymous said...

"DU threads are the electonic vesion of " epithets smeared on the walls in poop.

fify

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.