Monday, March 21, 2011

Say it isn't so - lol

Lefty Blogger Exposes How Political
Lies Are Spread Over Liberal Blogosphere

Begging the question: is a blogger who seeks truth eligible to be called a lefty?
  Someone on Twitter asked me last night if I’d heard about what was happening in Minnesota with the poor. I didn’t, so they sent me a link to Crooks & Liars that talked about a law proposed there that would make it illegal for poor people to carry more than $20 cash!
[...]
So that’s the claim. I sort of skimmed it and thought to myself “Sounds like a serious charge. “ Up until quite recently, I would have left it at that because Crooks and Liars was one of my go-to sites for information.

Now I think they might want to shorten their name to the more concise and appropriate Liars. [Lee Stranahan: HowPolitical Lies Spread on the Left]
Zinn Buddhist

7 comments:

Rodger the Real King of France said...

What the hell? This is a great story? Sigh.

Kristophr said...

Link goes nowhere, Rodge.

Juice said...

The Noel Shepherd link takes you there.

Juice said...

People tend to believe what they want to believe about any subjective topic. Both sides (lib or conservative) can be lazy and both have been fooled when not searching a bit on their own for - facts.
It's easy to become spoon fed information, eh?

Anonymous said...

This was a great story. Thank God for honest fact checkers. The DFL (Demoncrats) here in Minnesota are bat-shit crazy, and they truely believe their lies.
Buzz D

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Kristopher - links work fine for me?

Kristophr said...

Now it works.

Temp internet insanity, I guess.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.