Saturday, October 22, 2011

DC Gummint Sex ...

True love in and under the Reeves Center
(DC Government Building)


Hey - it's an official sketch


From the UOC employee in October 2010: "Baby I wanna make love to u again doing it in ur office was crazy."

From the DDOT employee a few days later: "I would like to see you again, even if it were just at a quickie in my office."

From the DDOT employee a few days after that: "I would not have been able to make love with you in the bed my husband and I share, in my office, or in the work car, had I not been in love with you. ..."

From the UOC employee, ten minutes later: " ... can we enjoy the present, and think about the future later, and if u feel like that this is too much for you be honest and just walk away. Ur still married and I have other relationships...  I want to enjoy our time together, when I come to ur office I will pick u up and take u home, I won't try and get intimate in ur office anymore baby..."

[Sex in the Reeves Center (and in Car under Reeves Center]

  Tom Mann

2 comments:

leelu said...

..and how much did THAT cost me??

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to see the source material for that pic.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.