Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Opportunities in the used panty bidness. Wire TRKOF, San Francisco



Consumer Focus



Slopes

Origins:
  Used underwear that has supposedly been previously worn by schoolgirls is being offered for sale in vending machines in Japan. Though we don't know the current price for such items, in 1993 they sold for the equivalent of US $50 apiece.

Used Panties
US $50 apiece! Ladies.  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  E-mail me at King of France & Sweden Exports.  I know the Japanese.  Each pair will have a curly blond hair.  They'll be the mescal  of used panties, and the Japanese will go crazy for them at $200 apiece. 


4 comments:

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Hey, I don't care who you are. That's funny. *gulp*

Anonymous said...

Dammit Rodger, once again you've beaten me to market.

Casca

Anonymous said...

I loved the Paladin reference.
I bet Goodwill will raise prices on underware once they are aware of this.

Buzz D.

Anonymous said...

Remember reading about a pre- internet scam where mothers and grandmothers wore the panties and sold them along with perfectly respectable pix of their granddaughters in their schoolclothes and uniforms. Can't do that today.

Seem to remember an episode of a TV police show about it, too.

--Sapo Mal

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.