Saturday, February 11, 2012

Here's fizz in your eye, union thug

Tails of the Gun

How to Make an Airsoft Machine Gun from a Soda Bottle


 




In my forthcoming novel, "RED SUNSET," a band of patriots  manage to escape invading union thugs by fleeing to mountainous terrain.  They invent this very device to bring down the "Purple Shirts."  However,  the pellets are filled with HCL (Hydrochloric acid).  There will be an exciting ending when their puppet master is dropped down a volcano.  I think I'll have Knopf publish this one.

 Tip/ Tom Smith



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have GOT to make one! It needs a longer barrel for more accuracy, and a port to reload with having to remove the barrel. PVC would allow higher pressure. A refillable CO2 tank would last for days. Good for nonlethal varmint control.

Annoyed White Male

Anonymous said...

Seriously. Get off my lawn!

Sir H the Comet.

Ralph Gizzip said...

Yeah, I've got to make one to go along with my 4' pneumatic spud cannon. That'll keep the geese off the dock.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.