Monday, April 22, 2013

Boston Beans


Res Ipsa Loquitor



I’ve studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I’ve been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa’s. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

As seen


These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.
If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what’s called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the “tourniquet”…

Its not even tied off ... . [Full]


Via Jim Tetzlaff .  His  first site suddenly went off-line.  I'm posting this story without comment, although even doing that  is implicit imprimatur of  the possibility.  Given all the insane ponderables surrounding Obama's very existence, why the hell not?  I  have real faith in our government.  Not after all these years of "divide and conquer" behavior.   For what reason could this be staged?  I have an active enough imagination to come up with several "diversion" scripts, each more bizarre than the last.  I'm just gonna watch the internet experts hash it out.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

No I don't think. While I'd put nothing past The Regime, that poor fella in that pic and others looked too shocked, his helpers too bloody and anxious to be part of a Regime flash mob.
I read that one of the good guys who ran to the sound of the blast rather than run away or stand there stupidly wailing was an MD who tourniquetted an amputee's legs. I suspect a hospital roll call would find that poor guy still there recovering. The great gobs of blood the author spoke of were all over the sidewalk, BTW.
I am convinced that there is much more to this story than the Regime is letting on. I have no doubt those cold, cruel bastards saw this incident as a chance to test their "domestic army just as well trained and equipped as our military", which is disturbing, but what is even more disturbing is the meek acquiescence of the locals to armored men and vehicles in their neighborhoods and the warrantless search and seizures that went on.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

This is the first I have seen of this "photo". I did see the guy in the cowboy hat being interviewed on FOX SNOOZE. He is a foreign born US citizen who had some choice words for the terrorists. They showed video of the very scene of this "photo" and the legs of the guy in the wheelchair were not noticeably damaged.
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

I hope *this* helps answer your question: http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=182098

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Occams Razor says "convinced me."

Anonymous said...

Might put more stock in it if you could spell "lose" correctly!

leelu said...

Grinfilled,

I saw (and saved a copy) of the uncropped photo of Mr. Bauman. Of his left leg, there was a small part of his upper calf left just below the knee, his fibula and foot were missing, nothing but bare tibia down to where his foot was blown off. In short, his foot and most of his calf muscles were blown off.

Anonymous said...


I'm no medical expert, but I have personally witnessed a "field amputation" of a First Sergeant's leg who was catapulted out of a 1/4 ton vehicle. As he shot out of the vehicle, he happened to pass a Stop sign, which amputated one leg and severely damaged his second one. He landed in a ravine in shock and I've seen more blood from paper cuts than what surround him.

This story Alex Jones shit!

Geo

leelu said...

The picture in question is here: http://leelusplace.blogspot.com/2013/04/look-into-void-ii.html

Anonymous said...


In addition to the pictures, when Fox News went live to the coverage they had Bauman [the victim] being wheeled away from the scene in the wheel chair. It went live on the broadcast.

As graphic as the pictures!

http://cs521418.vk.me/u32751112/doc/3b7f2034cf05/1365657479_21174976.gif

Since then I heard a report that Bauman gave Police the first tip of the bombing while he was being treated. He said [as best as I can remember]:

"I saw him, I looked at him, he dropped the bag."

Geo

Jess said...

In the South, someone would have said: "Excuse me, but you left your bag, picked it up and gave it back to him."

With this in mind, what the **ck was that guy thinking?

iri said...

No, I'd like to think he'd say, "Hey you look just like a Muslim coke sucker. BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG. Don't forget your bag."

Oh, wait, no...we wouldn't do that, not a few days ago anyway.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.