Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

7-Way

And there she was ...

... the fabled "7-way"

16 comments:

  1. >>>

    Yeah, but what can she do with a golf ball and a garden hose???

    ;-]

    >>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO!

    Casca

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...shouldn't that be "9-way"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep an eye out for you.
    Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes a nod is NOT as good as a wink...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girl, with no more feeling than that,probably wears chain mail underwear,studded with hobnails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably sleeps suspended from a ceiling wearing a black leather hood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JH, that's not very nice, you just reminded me of Rosie O. Cruel thing to have happen so early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's late, I have been swilling wine, and I see that!
    Puke arises.
    You are going to hell for that, Rodger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. " shouldn't that be 9-way ?"..........They say "she just wont listen"...Well jeez.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet your girlfriends can't smell either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remind me not to party with this chick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No Miss,you should have NO problem getting accustomed to contact lenses....We just have to have them made oughta fingernails.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.