scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
I believe this country is paying a price today for our inhumanity to the unborn. The day it is realized that there has been a genocide in this country against unborn babies will be a great day.
I love that picture. It reminds me of my son, born premature and a "c" hair over 5 lbs. His tiny presence impacted me to my soul, my contempt for those who would murder unborn humans has no bounds.
He ascended into heaven
ReplyDeleteand sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
That's a beautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteI believe this country is paying a price today for our inhumanity to the unborn. The day it is realized that there has been a genocide in this country against unborn babies will be a great day.
ReplyDeleteI love that picture. It reminds me of my son, born premature and a "c" hair over 5 lbs. His tiny presence impacted me to my soul, my contempt for those who would murder unborn humans has no bounds.
ReplyDelete(whiny voice)
ReplyDeleteBut... but... she's wearing a wedding band -- I'm sooooo offended!!! I'm going to sue!
--Average ugly-assed lesbo feminist