Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Pissants

7 comments:

  1. Them boys got a whole lot a soul...er sole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cartoon pretty well sums up my feelings of doom for the last couple of months.
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what you mean Mary.

    I come home from work to find a message on the machine from John McCain humbly asking for my vote.

    Can someone hold my hair while I retch?

    TFV

    ReplyDelete
  4. He called my right after, stg. Say, did you give him my number to get him off your back? Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope not from me!

    I bet the Barn Army has been infiltrated! All these new anonymous people lately!

    TFV

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW - I like the work in progress!

    Hope you aren't having to spend too much time on it!

    TFV

    ReplyDelete
  7. I decided to do it right and give each person their own detail. When I've got them all, I can stack them anyway I need to. I'm happy with your Samurai A/G, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.