scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
You betcha! I'm running Thunderbird and Firefox (free from Mozilla). I use OpenOffice 2.3 (free from OpenOffice.org) that works in all the MS Office formats. Now I'm trying to a version of Linux to run on an old machine. Once I've conquered that hurdle Bill Gates can kiss my lilly white ass.
You betcha! I'm running Thunderbird and Firefox (free from Mozilla). I use OpenOffice 2.3 (free from OpenOffice.org) that works in all the MS Office formats. Now I'm trying to a version of Linux to run on an old machine. Once I've conquered that hurdle Bill Gates can kiss my lilly white ass.
ReplyDeleteYep, FireFox and Thunderbird. Corel Wordperfect Suite. I work at a Windows shop, or I'd be running Linux.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite OS is still AmigaDOS, but there's never any new software for it.