scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Monday, March 31, 2008
I feel better already
Today's
Ray of Sunshine
Whomever,
McCain's running mate will almost certainly be the class of the
'08 field
Whomever, McCain's running mate will almost certainly be the class of the '08 field. The only qualification needed to achieve that level of dubious distinction is to have a pulse. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Whomever, McCain's running mate will almost certainly be the class of the '08 field.
ReplyDeleteThe only qualification needed to achieve that level of dubious distinction is to have a pulse.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
I just can't bring myself to take my Fred Thompson sticker off my bumper. But I am thinking of making one to go beside it that says "OK. McCain then."
ReplyDeleteCareful with this one. There's talk of Joe Lieberman. Won't happen, but the talk is there.
ReplyDelete