scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
They really can do anything that a man can do, just not with the same focus.Casca
To her credit, she must be a smooth driver, but her drink is getting warm.Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
She's sat through two redlights now.Cellphone's ringing and she can't find it...It's in her purse.
Nope...she's likely yaking on it. How else would ya do some so silly !two_dogs
I feel bad the kid she left in the shopping cart back at the grocery store. ...Come to think of it, I don't feel bad at all.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
They really can do anything that a man can do, just not with the same focus.
ReplyDeleteCasca
To her credit, she must be a smooth driver, but her drink is getting warm.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
She's sat through two redlights now.Cellphone's ringing and she can't find it...It's in her purse.
ReplyDeleteNope...she's likely yaking on it. How else would ya do some so silly !
ReplyDeletetwo_dogs
I feel bad the kid she left in the shopping cart back at the grocery store.
ReplyDelete...
Come to think of it, I don't feel bad at all.