scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
For the first time I know why Algore is the way he is. He's been wearing tinfoil longjohns without protecting his head. Aliens have pentrated his skull. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
His infant son Gore-El?
ReplyDeleteOr Gore-Al...He must be sending him to the distant planet Hankypelosi II.
ReplyDeleteFor a moment there I thought the pix was of Prince Charles.
ReplyDeleteOh never mind....I put my glasses back on.
The ears are too small DW.
ReplyDeleteTim
Haven't read the Onion for quite a while now, but that was a good one. :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Onion: "Unknown Philanthropist donates 200 kidneys."
ReplyDeleteFor the first time I know why Algore is the way he is. He's been wearing tinfoil longjohns without protecting his head.
ReplyDeleteAliens have pentrated his skull.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Gore-Tex I think.
ReplyDelete