scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
What pisses me off is that in order to keep me from winning 100% of the time they have ratcheted up their cheats (to include using two Q♥) to the point where MS Hearts is like the media - they don't pretend honesty anymore. Too bad... I figured it out and still argghhhhhhh - WTF am I doing? I need help before I kill again.
Computers Cheat! Random number generator my ass. Computers cheat! Backgammon, Blackjack, Poker...Computers Cheat!
ReplyDeletebc3106...stroaks candle
One of lesser principals would have demanded some of his billions. Rodger, you are truly a man of great integrity.
ReplyDeleteOK, YOU try to stroak(stroke)a candle.Sorry... Lebanon sausage.
ReplyDeletebc....
Thanks - criticism like that is pervasive. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat pisses me off is that in order to keep me from winning 100% of the time they have ratcheted up their cheats (to include using two Q♥) to the point where MS Hearts is like the media - they don't pretend honesty anymore. Too bad... I figured it out and still argghhhhhhh - WTF am I doing? I need help before I kill again.
ReplyDelete