Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Muzzy Fun

12 comments:

  1. "Y'know, our men take care of us and protect us, and they actually like us. But when I look at someone like her, I don't like me very much."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There goes Fatimah, campaigning for McCain."

    alwaysFresh,neverFrozen

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If only men would promise not to look, we could be much more comfortable dressed like that!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "that tramp should be beaten"

    "oh, I have a dress list like that that I wear under my hajib. it makes me feel sexy"

    "it makes her ass look fat"

    ReplyDelete
  5. • Geeze, Fatima...
    I've got panties that cover more than that.
    • Hey! Those look like my husband's secretary's ankles!
    • White? After Labor Day?
    • Damn nuns down here on vacation!
    -DougM

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Look on the bright side, Lubna. She aerates the lawn with every step."

    the artist formerly known as anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fatima, you really should tell Habib not to let your son dress like that... even if it is "pleasure night."

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I have those same shoes!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. >>>

    "I thought the OOD said it was Dress Blues today????!!!"

    >>>

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, I dyed my hair blonde too, and that loser Hakim didn't even notice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So that's what we look like.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband bought that same dress... for his goat.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.