|

This is a scene right out of the Michael Douglas movie Falling Down. I blurred the carnage in this picture, but if you've a mind to view the entire story in Technicolor justice -- HERE.
|
| “
|
Three
armed felons tried to rob an El Paso,Texas Police Officer (he's in
civilian clothes) in front of a bank. The plan was to grasp his back
pack and get away on a stolen motorcycle. The well prepared Police
Officer shot all of them, managing to kill 2 at the scene. The 3rd one
was shot in both arms. Gun used: a 40 cal pistol.
|
” |
H/T ozaob, via Melissa, via Sondrak comment.
|
That's NOT El Paso, I live here. It was in Brazil. Still, it's good shooting and I get a laugh at the thought of the look of surprise on their faces.
ReplyDeleteI think it's in Brazil, too. No matter, two dead goblin's is still two dead goblin's.
ReplyDeleteThis is an appropriate thread to note that the great Kim du Toit has posted his farewell today. We'll miss ya, Kim.
ReplyDeleteThey're really strict about helmet laws down there.
ReplyDeleteOle!
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Catastrophic failure of the victim selection process.
ReplyDelete( word verification: coperp! )
I love a feelgood story, no matter what the country of origin. Simply peachy, I say.
ReplyDeleteThe Cop is not buried in paperwork.
ReplyDeleteThe Cop is still in possesion of his weapon.
The Cop is not surrounded by ACLU lawyers.
The Cop looks like he know a job well done when he sees it.
Must be Brazil
I don't care whether it was El Paso OR Brazil. I'm just pleased to see a job well done.
ReplyDeleteIn an American metropolis, the lawyers would, at the very least, have the cop suspended and fined for littering.
ReplyDeleteNice to see some places are not entirely lawyered up and pussified.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Two dead, one with a slow leak.
ReplyDeleteozaoB