scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
That's going to make it, oh crap.....I was going to say that it was difficult to say truck but then I blew it by saying it....doggone it!:)
If you can't be a shitty golfer, be a piss poor one!(NB The word doesn ot end in "it.")
Sorry- that was supposed to be "piss POUR one."Turing word: unhurlSwallowing back a barf?
You do not want to see the commercial for the FeClub.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
That's going to make it, oh crap.....
ReplyDeleteI was going to say that it was difficult to say truck but then I blew it by saying it....
doggone it!
:)
If you can't be a shitty golfer, be a piss poor one!
ReplyDelete(NB The word doesn ot end in "it.")
Sorry- that was supposed to be "piss POUR one."
ReplyDeleteTuring word: unhurl
Swallowing back a barf?
You do not want to see the commercial for the FeClub.
ReplyDelete