scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Made Popular:5 hours 44 min ago - AP -
President Barack
Obama is playing a bit of divide and conquer this week, pitting his
Republican critics in Washington against GOP governors and mayors eager
for the federal money that his hard-fought stimulus plan will bring.
Next on the list of Republican notables to embrace the president is
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is to join Obama at a town
hall meeting Thursday in Los…
”
I don't know what party I
belong to, but it certainly isn't any that Arnold Schwarzenegger, or
any of the other twig eatin', tofu fartin', lily livered, Prius
driving, America-hating, bleeding heart liberal, blinkered, Starbucks
drinking, elitist, can't-we-all-just-get-along, granola eating,
namby-pamby, Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging, long haired,
pansy-assed, kumbaya-singing, Earth First, bed-wetting, patchouli
wearing, dirty, smelly, dope smoking, bongo playing, arm pit haired
women and feminized, armpit shaved men crying "Mother Earth is Gaia,"
tortured "artiste" types, Kennedy DNA bearing slugs* that he counsels with, so
what is there to "divide?"
Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
ReplyDeleteSo steroids DO cause brain damage.
ReplyDeleteJP
The legendary brick craphouse! Doesn't look like any women I ever knew.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Looks really great when you call it "The Olde Shick Brithouse" and write it in Edwardian Script ITC, but it wont transfer.
ReplyDelete