Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Terps Beat Cal

11 comments:

  1. I had Maryland in the bracket! It wasn't any hatred of Cal though. It was just that Maryland is on a major hot streak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey~~ Is your flu victim headed home yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, just stayed one day to get rehydrated. Feels great too, Thanks Juice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACC! Hell, this time of year, I even root for Duke...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit! I took the post title literally and figured something large and heavy had fallen on Beserkely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After Coach K dissed Obama, I have a new found respect for him and Duke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rhythm method NEVER works, but you can't tell a lib anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Picked the Terps in both my pools, just coz of ya Rodg. Is there anything C&S can't do?

    Just so ya know, I got Memphis in both those pools. No hard feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First time I have ever done "The Brackets" Got them all right so far!!! Not that I am wishing for it, but Terps go down the next game, and FSU should go down now.....for several years....;-]

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had both Michigan and Maryland? I had them but only because I'm a Michigan homer. Maryland is playing great basketball right now. It would not surprise me to see them upset Memphis. I picked that in a couple of my brackets. Florida State is going to pound Wisconsin like a dog on a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was prepared to offer post Clemson condolences Chris, but I be way wrong on that game.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.