scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Rodger, Today,let us count our blessings amongst the wreckage around us. We can go back to whackaleftie tomorrow. For today, happy Easter, and may the Lord's face shine upon thee. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Happy Easter all. I thank the Dear Lord that I haven't had a cigarette since Fat Tuesday. I'm free to have one today, but I don't want the gummint to have any more of my money. I'm going John Galt on the thugocracy.
I got up this morning stood on my porch And was amazed by the beauty ot the of the East Tennessee Mountains and thank God for letting me live in such a wonderful place. We all have things we can be thankful for...... it surely is not are goverment at this time.Everyone have a wonderful Easter.
Rodger,
ReplyDeleteToday,let us count our blessings amongst the wreckage around us. We can go back to whackaleftie tomorrow. For today, happy Easter, and may the Lord's face shine upon thee.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Happy Easter, Roger. Hope you and yours along with the Barn Army all have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter all. I thank the Dear Lord that I haven't had a cigarette since Fat Tuesday. I'm free to have one today, but I don't want the gummint to have any more of my money. I'm going John Galt on the thugocracy.
ReplyDeleteWho is John Galt?
ReplyDeleteTFV
PS Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!
I got up this morning stood on my porch And was amazed by the beauty ot the of the East Tennessee Mountains and thank God for letting me live in such a wonderful place. We all have things we can be thankful for...... it surely is not are goverment at this time.Everyone have a wonderful Easter.
ReplyDeleteSpanky
Okay, I counted my blessings,
ReplyDeletebut they're bein' taxed 90%.
—DougM
Ah - Easter. When Romans roll a stone away from a cave entrance and a guy steps out. If he sees his shadow there will be 6 more weeks of basketball.
ReplyDeleteI may have some of the details crossed. Anyway, happy Easter to all........
Hey I believe he just shot that jackass named Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
ReplyDeleteolds-mo-william
er...I mean jackrabbit which is a ...
ReplyDelete