scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
I new a diabetic who could stink up the great outdoors.xero
That had to be some REALLY vile flatulence.
Evidently qasn't all that flat.
He should have known better; with 12 guys in a room, the law of averages says he's going to get some whoopass.Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Oh come on! No 'cut one" jokes?I'm ashamed of y'all!
Prolly was a refried bean fart......
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
I new a diabetic who could stink up the great outdoors.
ReplyDeletexero
That had to be some REALLY vile flatulence.
ReplyDeleteEvidently qasn't all that flat.
ReplyDeleteHe should have known better; with 12 guys in a room, the law of averages says he's going to get some whoopass.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Oh come on! No 'cut one" jokes?
ReplyDeleteI'm ashamed of y'all!
Prolly was a refried bean fart......
ReplyDelete