Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

HFS!

Like Diogenes
Wanders the world, searching for a bra that fits

11 comments:

  1. They ought to remain 'free range'.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adequate reservoir, but needs more spigots.
    Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to run barefoot through a field of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you find that field Unk, let me know. I have a gallon of mazola, and I want to roll naked.

    Casca

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks tired, I can't imagine why.

    AWM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely wonderful vision you created here Grumpyunk !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I volunteer to follow her around and hold them up with my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that's the lovely Czech Milena Velba.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her husband's Doctor Vlad the Implanter....He's having it 'his' way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some guys would call 'em a playground, I'd call 'em a state park.

    Cpl/Major Mike

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some time back, on another blog, a lady who claimed to be well endowed was lamenting the problems in finding a good bra.
    I asked if she'd ever tried a "living Bra"?
    She said she vaguely remembered adds for them in the 70's.
    I told he I was referring to a dirty old man with big hands.
    JeremyR

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.